There is a moment when people want to have a dog hoping that growing up will become, besides your best friend also be a protector in some dangerous situations.
Months have passed and the dog next to you is rather a kitten, which gets scared at loud noises, people, other animals and many other things. As your friend is in need, first you should learn about his fears and also how can you help him/her to overcome the anxiety.
7 Types Of Fears Identified
1. Fear of separation. Maybe it sounds sad, but it’s true that when you point yourself to the door, your dog can overreact from fear that you ‘ll never come back. He’s like a child. If you keep telling him ” Ohh, you poor baby”, you are not helping him/her. It’s best to pretend that he/she is invisible. More than that, at some point, when you didn’t intend to leave the house, get your bag on your shoulder, hold on a minute, then put it back. You can also go out in the yard, start the car and then go back to the house. Thus, you will also soften the sensitivity of the dog and he/she will understand that is not the end of the world when you dress and put your purse on your shoulder.
2. Fear of thunderstorm. Stormy weather can scare extremely bad any pets, especially dogs. Maybe was left out during a storm when he was a puppy or pure and simpler is more sensitive to strong noise.❗👉 Click here to read more about how can you protect your dog of the thunderstorm.
3. Fear of strangers. This is one of the most defiant phobias at dogs. Those who don’t see many people within 3 months of life will develop a fear of socializing. Also, if the animal had a bad master, who shocked him through aggressive behaviour it is most likely to develop a strong fear of strangers.
4. Fear of stairs. Like many other phobias, the fear of stairs arises because the dog didn’t experience this activity often. Start by encouraging him to climb a few steps and make sure they are not slippery. You can put some kind of preferred food up high, so he will know that he will have a reward for his bravery to climb. Praise him for what he accomplished with a calm voice, descend together and encourage him to come up again, with you. Repeat every day this exercise.
5. Fear of grooming and vets. There are many things that your dog don’t like when you go with him to the vet or for a haircut. In these cabinets, the smells are strange to him/her from other animals and different substances. Plus, he feels the fear of other animals in the waiting room. Take your dog to these cabinets when he doesn’t have any treatment needs. Buy him some good food from the shop and then take him home. This way, he won’t be terrorized by the place anymore.
Maybe the noises of scissors are scaring him, so you can imitate them at home and at the same time talk to him/her so that the fear goes away.
6. Fear of hoover. The vacuum cleaners are scary for some dogs and annoying for others. You better give your friend a bone to chew when you are hoovering so in this way he/she is occupied elsewhere in the house. If you want to teach him with this noise, then you can proceed in the same way as in the❗👉Thunderstorm case. Keep the hoover off in the room so it gets used to his presence and to see its harmless.
7. Fear of cars. If you get your animal in the car just to get him to the vet or the haircut, it’s natural to develop a fear for these rides. Take him also in more pleasant places and for more interesting activities, like in a new park or a picnic. in this way, he will not associate car ridding only with vet or/and groom. Besides, let him get some toys that he can reach out to occupy his time while in the car.
If you see at your dog any of the behaviour listed above, keep reading any updates to find the best solutions to help him.
Thundershirt For Dogs: The Best Solution To Beat The Fear
The best and safe solution for your dog who is fearful and stressful is the Thundershirt For Dogs. The Thundershirt for Dogs is easy to put on and it will ensure a consistent pressure on the core of the dog which has an enormous effect on them. Thundershirt will calm your dog and he will start behaving properly responding to your commands. This is especially crucial if you are confronted with a stormy weather situation outdoor and it is imperative to have your dog under control to be able to find shelter as soon as possible.
The Thundershirt For Dogs will have an effect when your dog has signs of:
– Fear of thunderstorm
– Fear of cars and travelling
– Fear of separation
– Fear of dog house
– Pulling the leash
– Problem with barking
– Fear of every noise
– Fear of stairs, vet and grooming
– General fearsomeness
The Right Size For Your Dog
The Thundershirt For Dogs it comes with 7 different sizes, such us: XXL, XL, L, M, S, XS and XXS. The Thundesrshirs is designed to adjust to being able to accommodate different dogs shapes and still to be easy to put on.
|XX-Small||Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Yorkshire Terrier||>7 pounds||9-13″|
|X-Small||Cairn Terrier, Mini Dachshund, Border Terrier||8-14 pounds||13-17″|
|Small||Beagle, Dachshund, Pug, Boston Terrier||15-25 pounds||17-21″|
|Medium||Whippet, Pinscher, Schnauzer||26-40 pounds||21-25″|
|Large||Basset Hound, Bulldog, Siberian Husky, Small Labrador||41-64 pounds||25-30″|
|X-Large||Large Labrador, Boxer, Doberman, German Shepard||65-110 pounds||30-37″|
|XX-Large||Great Dane, Mastiffs, Irish Wolfhound||110 pounds||37-50″|
The Thundershirt For Dogs it is safe and easy to use. With constant pressure, your dog will be calmer during a thunderstorm or any other stressful situation and environment. It is effective with an over 80% success rate as it is reported by hundreds of customers who are happy with this product and also with happy dogs. The Thundershirt For Dogs is for all types of anxiety, fear and over-excitement issues. It is drug-free – no need for any medication, just a comfortable pressure.
Give it a try – your dog deserves the best.
❗Please, if you like what you have read, share the article so other people can benefit from it❗
Until next time
Oana & Paula